summit2020summit2020
Sign in
Tickets
leadership
Growing and Promoting Women
time
9:40 AM - 10:00 AM, October 29 (PDT)

SUMMARY

56% of women in STEM related jobs leave mid career (twice the quit rate as their male peers). Of those, 49% go to a job where they continue to apply their training, whereas the other 51% abandon their training all together. Hiring women in the STEM field is hard, but retaining them is even harder. In this talk, Christina will share her experiences growing in a field where women are often overlooked and share the lessons she's learned to help others create environments that foster female development and growth.

Speakers

Christina Wick
VP of Engineering @ Harry's
Don't miss
elc summit 2020
Register now for a unique experience of inspiration, meeting and networking for engineering leaders.
Terms of Service
|
Refund Policy
|
Code Of Conduct
|
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2020 ELC. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2020 ELC. All Rights Reserved.